• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

YAY! no poop yet :(..but we had our first bonding session in the tub!!!

Jaime

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
im bummed because theres no poop yet but I gave my little beardie a bath to encourage it..the first time I think it got to cold to fast cuz he wanted nothing to do with it so second time around I checked the temp, it was 101 when I placed him in (confortable to the touch)..he freaked at first and began frantically splishing splashing and swimming, but found my hand and rested across my fingers holding my index finger, I placed my other hand beneath that hand and gently stroked his back the entire time, he close his eyes and got all comfy and relaxed occasionally opening them to check his surrounding...i think we got at least a full 10 mins in, or at least nearly, he started getting figity at the end, nothing bad but I could feel the water getting colder by then, but then I gently picked him up and placed him securly on his basking stand, he stepped off my hand onto the platform then turned and starred at me as though he were thinking about what just happened...it was very cute! anywho im bummed that theres still no poop but so glad we had a good bath experience...hopefully he gained a tiny bit of trust in me after that :) keep fingers crossed that he poops please!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Fingers are crossed! Sounds like you had some good bonding time in the bath! Keep up the good work!

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
i came home today from grocey shopping and fround my bd sitting in his or water dish

monature

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
My baby girl Lizzie, acts like she cant more when you put her in the tub in the house, but put her outside in the wagon full of water, she loves it. Dips under, scratches. Its like 2 different dragons

Latest posts