• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

yay! Khyber playin' with cell-phone accesory!

sandfire9

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
oh boy oh boy oh boy! just now half an hour ago my lil Beardie was having so much fun pplaying w/ my fave cell phone accessory! A green round fish ball! I just had to post this! He was getting all the attention of all of us and it seemed he enjoys it very much! Sometimes he also plays with a purple bey-blade i have in my room! He looks like a sweet kitten :D ;) :) :p

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Cute. Try and get a pic and post it. We would love to see it in action.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Sure thing. We'd probably get a kick out of it.

HelenD

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Kiyo does the same thing with my halter top ^_^ ........it ties behind my neck and has two little beeds on it .....It also has two little bite marks on the beeds now because she got over enthused!

Strawberry

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
when i let groucho out he likes to crawl under tables and shelves and bring me dust bunnies! he brings them to me and just puts them at my feet!

Latest posts