• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Yaddle and Midna

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I'm making this thread for Yaddle and Midna. I'll try to keep updating it like I do Yaddle's facebook page, lol.

Well to start off with, here is a new video of Yaddle finally starting to enjoy her baths a little more. I think she is trying to learn how to swim a little better
icon_lol.gif
She's getter better at it
icon_mrgreen.gif

http://youtu.be/fKATwdc8HJI

Hope you enjoyed
icon_cool.gif

More pics sure to come!

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Awwwww! She's adorable!!!! She's trying really hard to swim but she can't quite do it cuz the water's not quite deep enough and she's a big girl LOL! She's lovin it!

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Awwwww! She's adorable!!!! She's trying really hard to swim but she can't quite do it cuz the water's not quite deep enough and she's a big girl LOL! She's lovin it!
Thank you! I normally give her enough water to cover up her back because she usually sits in it and stares at me like "I will get my revenge on you woman!" (since she never really enjoyed baths ):rolleyes:. But if she keeps up the attempt to swim I'll have to give her some more water, lol.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Thank you! I normally give her enough water to cover up her back because she usually sits in it and stares at me like "I will get my revenge on you woman!" (since she never really enjoyed baths ):rolleyes:. But if she keeps up the attempt to swim I'll have to give her some more water, lol.
I also went and checked out Yaddle's page. I'm entranced :D My husband is going to fall in love with those costumes when he gets home! He loves that kind of thing. I've never been brave enough to try it.

Latest posts