• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Worrying behaviour!!

Andrea webb

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi. Marley is 2 and a half yrs old, he's a German giant and lives in a 5 and a half foot viv. He has everything he needs, is handled all the time, likes the bath etc etc. today he has been trying to climb the walls of his viv. It's only at one end, right next to his basking spot. The wall is red in colour and he runs at it like a bull. Any ideas???

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Change the color. There was a red book once beside my tank and Jade went nuts puffed out opened mouth etc. Moved it and never happened again.

My buddies beardies and horned mountain lizards hate red too......

Andrea webb

Bearded Dragon Egg
There's other smaller bits of red in his viv and he's not bothered about it. I should paint it white or cream really.

Latest posts