• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Worried New Dragon Mommy!

ASHLEY COLLINS

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello and welcome to BeardedDragonForum.com! We strive to provide a free and family-friendly place for the discussion of all things related to bearded dragon care. Please take a minute to tell use about yourself and your pets or your interest in a new pet. I think you will find our community both helpful and friendly!

Best,

Josh
I'm a new dragon mom. Ive had Roscoe a couple months. I'm scared to death Imma kill him. He is very very picky with what he eats. Now he is going to bed before lights out. Very worried dragon mommy.

BeardiesAreBest

Hatchling Dragon
I have a 4 month old beardie and I have to go from Texas to Mississippi for my stepdads navy retirement ceremony. Would it be safe for me to bring my beardie with me? Would he get enough UVB from the sun in the car or should I bring his lights? Carriers that I should use? Thank you!!!

Latest posts