• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Worried About Bearded Dragon

Emmamali

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have had my bearded dragon for 2 years now and he is always super energetic and eats all of his food. I just moved him into a larger enclosure and he has been glass surfing. This is not that uncommon for him especially since it is spring though, but today he did not seem very interested in his food. I think it might be due to the change, but he also did a head twitch thing that is making me worry there is something more serious wrong. He had a vet appointment in December and nothing serious came up then.

Emmamali

Bearded Dragon Egg
No it was like a twitch. He did it once before when a piece of my hair tickled his nose and he wanted it out of his face so I don’t know if it was a similar issue, where something just got on his face and he wanted to move it away.

Crabs Mcjones

Juvenile Dragon
No it was like a twitch. He did it once before when a piece of my hair tickled his nose and he wanted it out of his face so I don’t know if it was a similar issue, where something just got on his face and he wanted to move it away.
If he has been fine since then I would equate it to the new environment. Just observe and let him adjust :)

Latest posts