• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Worms

beardieX0

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
What worms can I feed my 2 month old leo without worrying if they will not be dead and chew through his stomach :/ any advise?

rob.kolm

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Small mealworms. As long as they are not thicker than the space between his eyes. My juvenile Leo eats 10-12 a day. The eating through the stomach is an old wives tale. Don't feed mealworms to bearded dragons though.

rob.kolm

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Wax worms are to fatty for a staple. For a Leo his age mealworms, small crickets or small roaches all dusted with d3 calcium are your best bet.

beardieX0

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Okay I'll stick with crickets. I give him about 4 wax worms a week for a treat

rob.kolm

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Per your other comment about Leo being a berdie ignore my statement about mealworms they are supposedly not good for dragons. I thought Leo was a gecko. Sorry.

Latest posts