• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Worms found with roaches

ilovebeardies

Juvenile Dragon
I just got my order of roaches from west coast roaches today and there are a bunch of small dark worms in the deli cup with them. Anyone have an idea of what they could be. They look dark and a little fuzzy.

ilovebeardies

Juvenile Dragon
A warning to people ordering from west coast roaches. I ordered 250 small dubia nymphs and 50 medium nymphs. As well as 500 small super worms. They shipped them a week after I placed the order, I received my order today except there were no super worms. Which they wrote they are shipping separately with no tracking number. So im inspecting my roaches and find Beatles and worms with them. Lots of worms. Second time they have screwed up my orders. I would not recommend them to anyone. Just thought I'd share.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
The little fuzzy worms are cleaners. Not sure the actual name but they clean up the waste in the feeder bins. The beatles are what the worm turns into! I used to freak out about it too when I found them in with my crickets but they are harmless. There shouldn't be so many of them though. Sounds impossible but did you count your dubia's? I'm not sure how they measure out 250 dubias but I remember watching a Dirty Jobs episode on Ghann's Cricket Farm and they have funnels that are marked with the amount of crickets. They just scoop them out of the bin. If they did that with your dubias...the worms and beatles would count towards your 250 because they would be taking up space in the funnel.

Hope that all made sense, I just woke up and still a little sleepy LOL!

Penelopesmom

Hatchling Dragon
I am on my second order with them my big complaint would be they take a very long time to ship longest of any place I have ever ordered. I bought last Wednesday morning they just sent me a shipping confirmation Tuesday afternoon. But you can't beat their price 500 small for $25.

ilovebeardies

Juvenile Dragon
I know that's the only reason I placed the second order! I placed my order 2 weeks ago still haven't received my 500 super worms. They told me they are going to be shipped this week. They could have notified me that they had to wait to send them because of a delay but ofcourse not

Penelopesmom

Hatchling Dragon
I know that's the only reason I placed the second order! I placed my order 2 weeks ago still haven't received my 500 super worms. They told me they are going to be shipped this week. They could have notified me that they had to wait to send them because of a delay but ofcourse not
That's A ridiculous long time. I get my supers off eBay they ship out the next day with free shipping.

ilovebeardies

Juvenile Dragon
The only reason I did was because I won a Facebook auction with them I won 250 small dubia 50 medium dubia and 500 small superworms for $22.00 that includes shipping

Latest posts