• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wood enclosure with peel and stick tiles

rwood93

Bearded Dragon Egg
So this is the third enclosure I've built and my favorite so far. It's 4X2X2 I have two built in uvb fixtures and a housing for the basking bulb all the lights are wired to two switches built on to the tank. I used peel and stick tiles and love how easy there are to clean. Any questions feel free to ask.
uploadfromtaptalk1411863178101.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1411863226404.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1411863245484.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1411863451404.jpg

rwood93

Bearded Dragon Egg
What kind of wood?
Can't remember the name but they sell it at lowes as cabinet shelving. As much as I like the patterns in it I wouldn't recommend it. Because it's small pieces pressed together to get that pattern it splits really easy even with pilot holes. I did stain it to get that color though if that's what your asking. Here's before stain
uploadfromtaptalk1411951190327.jpg

Monica

Bearded Dragon Egg
I opted for the non adhesive linoleum. Fastened down with staples, and YES, it's sooooo easy! I was nervous about any fumes the tiles may exude when heated.

Latest posts