• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

wood enclosure sealer!

baldegale14

Juvenile Dragon
so, i was researching some sealer for a wood enclosure that im going to be building. well two actually, one for my tortoise and one for my beardie. i was wondering if anyone has had any experience with this sealer:
http://thd.co/1FTHcr6

based on reviews/descriptions it seems like it would be perfect. but who knows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dogdayz1215

Juvenile Dragon
Did you ever use this stuff in th link? Looks like it would be perfect. I'm getting ready for a build myself!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

baldegale14

Juvenile Dragon
Did you ever use this stuff in th link? Looks like it would be perfect. I'm getting ready for a build myself!

yes i did use it! seems to be working great so far. it dries super quick too. one can could probably do 3-4 beardie tanks. you only need to do 2-3 coats and they go on super thin. i used it in a situation where theres a bunch of water so the beardie tank shouldnt be an issue at all. it fully dries in 45 mins but youre able to add another coat after 15 mins

Dogdayz1215

Juvenile Dragon
Awesome! Thx!!! It's going on my shopping list. Hoping to start the build in the next few weeks. Will be documenting it here!

baldegale14

Juvenile Dragon
Awesome! Thx!!! It's going on my shopping list. Hoping to start the build in the next few weeks. Will be documenting it here!

yeah! i did an 8ftx4ftx3ft enclosure with it. only used a quarter to half of the can! and that was putting it on heavy. also, another advantage of it is that it has no smell, can be applied indoors. in large amounts it smells like elmers glue but once you get it out of the can the smell goes away.

Latest posts