• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wondering......

Rennie

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I have been noticing that Mordred keeps bumping glass with his face he is handled every day and it only happend when he is not handled for a day could he be upset with me his color never changed and he is happy.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Mine bump the glass in their tanks when they need to come out. In their minds they ALWAYS need to come out LOL!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yep he wants out to explore and maybe find a lady friend lol they always want out lol my male glass surfs all the time

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
Yes indeedy he's politely yelling at you : I want your attention now, like Patsy said they want to be out and about with you all the time if you'd let him, lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Xoek

Bearded Dragon Egg
I notice this is more communicate with our male. He's overall more feisty. She is content to bask in various spots most of the day. She loves her greens, he favors his DiBiase and worms

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Rennie

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I will not feed him roaches bad experience living in Maryland but will try worms soon he likes crickets but only eats a few

Xoek

Bearded Dragon Egg
We have a colony in out closet, it got depleted, so now we're supplementing with supers and occasionally hornworms while we let the roaches reup their numbers. It wouldn't be too bad if these damn zoomed heating pads would stop going out. The cold got a lot of them during winter

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I will not feed him roaches bad experience living in Maryland but will try worms soon he likes crickets but only eats a few
That's understandable at first I just couldn't do it either but after knowing just how good they were for them and after raising crickets for 5 years and hating every day I mad the switch.. I haven't bought roaches in 2 years and love that my colony is doing so well.. they don't smell, don't climb, don't make noise, outstanding nutritional value and they can not survive more than a day or two outside their tubs.
Here is a list of bugs for you
-Feeder Insect values:
Crickets: 74% moisture, 1% Ash, 18% Protein, 6% Fat, 3% Carbs, 3% Fiber, 14 Calcium
Earthworms:
Redworms:
ButterWorms: 59% Moisture, 16% Protein, 5% Fat, 1% Ash, 43 Calcium
Dubia Roaches: 61% Moisture, 2% Ash, 36% Protein, 7% Fat, 3% Carbs, 20 Calcium
Locusts: 62% Moisture, 41% Protein, 5% Fat
Superworms: 59% Moisture, 1% Ash, 20% Protein, 16% Fat, 6% Carbs, 11 Calcium
Mealworms: 59% Moisture, 10% Protein, 1% Ash, 13% Fat, 3% Carbs, 3 Calcium
Waxworms: 61% Moisture, 16% Protein, 18% Fat, 1% Ash, 8% Fiber, 13 Calcium
Phoenix Worms: <10% Moisture, 17% Protein, 10% Fat, 34 Calcium
Silkworms: 76% Moisture, 64% Protein, 10% Fat, 8% Ash, 34 Calcium
Hornworms: 85% Moisture, 9% Protein, 3% Fat, 46% Calcium

Latest posts