• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

With patience comes success

Apollo10

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
You know you are doing things right when your baby beardie eats his veggies the moment you give it to them!! Struggled quite alot with feeding anything in the first month when I got her ! I have her for 4 months now
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442655815.010984.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442655827.697502.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442655844.112995.jpg

And then randomly she waved at me
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442655886.011374.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442655970.045214.jpg

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
There is no better feeling than you beardie finally eating salad! I struggle with my almost 3 year old and sometimes I will put her salad in and bend down to pick something up and hear her crunching and I completely freeze! I'm afraid if I move it's going to make her stop eating it.

donprec

Juvenile Dragon
She's so adorable, love the little arm wave!
Patsy, you made me laugh, I've been there! One time I had to get turnip greens or something like that, not one of Precious's favorites. When she came right over to the dish and started chowing down, I just froze. Then my son starts to walk in the room and I'm telling him in a loud whisper to go away for a few minutes. Because of the way I was acting, it only got him worried because he thought something was wrong or happened to her, lol!

Latest posts