• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Willow Update :)

Em Lynch

Juvenile Dragon
I haven't posted on the forums in ages! :O i just thought i would share this photo of Wil looking nice and plump on her bark earlier this afternoon digesting a meal of locusts! she's so lovely and fat now compared to when i got her :) she's perfect <3

561174_3339384815505_1241517331_n.jpg

My Grandad also gave me a Roe Deer skull to use as an ornament! he found it 8 years ago in the woods near my house and it was bleached thoroughly a few days after he found it i have since soaked it in boiling water and allowed it to dry before putting it in with Willow...

487826_3335524238993_1184947455_n.jpg

575909_3335521598927_684348066_n.jpg

165822_3327631041668_536116441_n.jpg

401950_3130266349662_855797717_n.jpg

575939_3335521198917_682696723_n.jpg

She spends most of her time sat up on the top of that bark, or on her bridge the distance between the basking light and the bridge looks very close in this photograph its quite mis-leading its actually a good distance away from it, and i dropped the wattage to 50w from a 75w and the temperatures are so much easier to control ;)

Em Lynch

Juvenile Dragon
Willow is looking great!!!
icon_thumright-1.gif

As always, love the artwork.

Thanks Germ! i'm making the most of her company at the moment as she's going to stay with my best friend when i go away for 2 weeks in August! It's a difficult decision to leave her with someone else but i'm sure he'll do a good job

Pat B

Super Moderator
wow....she looks great....healthy, happy, and wise!! I wonder if my little Spike will ever be my friend....lol. He isn't full grown yet so I am giving him the benefit of the doubt! I have started bringing him out of his home a little more often. He is just so darn fast....I am afraid he will run where I can't get him back!! lol!! :oops:

Em Lynch

Juvenile Dragon
wow....she looks great....healthy, happy, and wise!! I wonder if my little Spike will ever be my friend....lol. He isn't full grown yet so I am giving him the benefit of the doubt! I have started bringing him out of his home a little more often. He is just so darn fast....I am afraid he will run where I can't get him back!! lol!! :oops:

I'm sure he will settle down in the end :) I've never had Willow run away from me, she was already relatively tame when i got her but she was so weak she couldn't run away even if she wanted to

Pat B

Super Moderator
Spike has never been 'tamed' so to speak. He doesn't run from me and lets me pick him with little squiggling. Right he needs a ginormous poop so guess I will give a warm bath....lol....that seems to always help! ;)

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Willow is looking so big! My goodness, you wouldn't think it was the same dragon.

sircactuscat

Juvenile Dragon
also a quick update on art :) here is a work in progress water colour & ink of a turkey vulture i'm working on currently!

and a drawing of the skull for my grandad :)
how do you get the watercolours not to spill and seep over other colours, looking good, MOAR ART! Plz ;)

Latest posts