• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Will only eat lambs lettuce and red pepper!

corine milum the

Juvenile Dragon
My nine month old beardie who used to eat apple's wont eat much else apart from crickets and the above, is it right that its only lambs lettuce he can eat, im in england and dont understand some of yr veg words you use over the pond so confused as to greens I can try:-(

corine milum the

Juvenile Dragon
Thank you sarah yr a top bird on here I can only get waxworm s over in england as he's still under one an cant eat the others yet but its a cunning plan that I think will work :) he needs to put on a bit of weight so it sounds like the way to gox

corine milum the

Juvenile Dragon
Hay hay us girls done good veg he doesnt nomally touch eaten, along with the worms I think he feels good he nuzzled my hand after :D

Latest posts