• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Will I have enough uvb light

kobe24

Hatchling Dragon
Hey guys i am getting a new tank for my bearded dragon. I have two reptisun 10.0 floro bulbs that i put on top of my cage. I was wondering if i should mount the light inside my new tank so the mesh top doesnt take any uvb light away.

Would I have enough light with my two lights on top of my cage, or do I definately need to mount one inside the cage. I dont really want to mount it inside the cage because i dont have anything to mount it with. Thanks

kobe24

Hatchling Dragon
I really cant find an easy way to mount the light. I know that one uvb light is enough for them if its mounted inside the cage, thats why i got two of them. So if i use both the lights on top of the screen do you guys think that will be enough light for my baby. She is going to be in a 40 gallon tank.

kobe24

Hatchling Dragon
So do you guys think if it will be ok if i dont mount the light on the inside of the cage and put the two lights on top of the cage. I have two reptisun lights so i figure that would be enough light because obviously two is better than one.

ashley7988

Juvenile Dragon
You already had another post about this? You only need one UVB no matter if its on top. Again, it would be 100% unfiltered if mounted inside. If you have it on top of the screen you will have to replace the bulb more often.

Latest posts