• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Why is Manson's poop green?!?

Jordan Holmer

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey everyone! I just have a question on my bearded dragon. She has been pooping green lately and I'm just curious if it is because she eats so many veggies or she is sick? She loves peas and can eat quite a few of them! Any advice or answers would be much appreciated :) Thanks!
-Worried pet owner!

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club

Color of a BD's, or anything else's for that matter, bowel movement, is more often than not, directly related to the food that it has recently ingested. Most often when mine have green poops, it's after feeding green pellets. Check out the nutrition list below, raw peas are on the feed rarely list & are not recommended as a staple diet food.

A few good links that you may find of interest &\or helpful ...

Basic BD Care Sheet - A Place To Start

Bearded Dragon --- Exclusive Care Info Library

Beautiful Dragons Nutrition Chart

Is Bearded Dragon Co-habitation a good plan?

How To Sex A Bearded Dragon
Good Luck & once again WELCOME!

Latest posts