• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

why is he yellow

raigan_lizz

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hey everyone its raigan
um i was just wondering i have an eastern bearderd dragon and hes not ment to be yellow but hes going in to a yellow colour and i dont know if hes sick or just is than natural
can anyone help

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My guy was very yellow, he was georgous. Post a pic

hanfon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hey there, my Pluto is quite yellow now, he's gorgeous, but he's a Central Beardie, don't know if that makes a difference ..

raigan_lizz

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
my lizards a eastern beardie and i dont know if hes ment to go yellow but i dont think so

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, Raigan. Can you get your mom to help you post a pic? It's really difficult to say without seeing your dragon. How old is he?

raigan_lizz

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hey
my lizard carlton is a about two or three years old.
and with puttig a photo on do i have to use photobucket because ive tried that and i didnt work so is there anyway i could use something else or could you please sort of tell me step by step
thanks raigan

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think some easterns can have a somewhat yellow tint to them. I have no personal experience with them unfortunately. I'm going off what I've heard from others

Latest posts