• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Why dog owners shouldn't get grossed out when you kiss your lizard...

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i found this on a diff website nd i laughed so hard

Why dog owners shouldn't get grossed out when you kiss your lizard...
dogkiss.gif

ilovecacti

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
lol have your ever kissed or went in to kiss ur dragon and it sticks its tongue out and touches your lip?? mine does it all the time!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ilovecacti said:
lol have your ever kissed or went in to kiss ur dragon and it sticks its tongue out too? mine does it all the time!

you french kiss your dragon ???
i mean there is love and then there is just creepy lol
kidding
8)

ilovecacti

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
crypticdragons said:
ilovecacti said:
lol have your ever kissed or went in to kiss ur dragon and it sticks its tongue out too? mine does it all the time!

you french kiss your dragon ???
i mean there is love and then there is just creepy lol
kidding
8)
mr smart guy i messed up typeing.....aye yey yey

ilovecacti

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
all i ment was today and yesterday i leaned in to gently kiis kronos goodnight and she stucked her tongue out and licked my mouth!
ok? thank u! :D

Lemonduck

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
:D that is very true beardielover17

ilovecacti said:
all i ment was today and yesterday i leaned in to gently kiis kronos goodnight and she stucked her tongue out and licked my mouth!
ok? thank u! :D

That is rather funny. Be careful though, human mouths are very germy places, wouldn't want harmful germs hurting your kronos <3

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
AHHH HAAA!!!! See Craiger!!! I am not the only one who kisses thier beardies!!! I love it when they stick thier tongue out and "kiss" me back!!

We have a cat who I have kissed since he was tiny. He actually does kiss back by taking a little nibble on your nose.

TwoBeardieGuy.....I keep wanting to tell you that you live right next door to me. I live in Laureldale. Where in Reading are you?

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's just gross! I hate seeing people kissing dogs on the mouth, too.

Oh man....lunch is in 20 minutes and I don't know if I'm going to be able to eat, now. LOL!

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Yeah!! Me too!! I usually kiss them on the heads!! ;D

Maybe you can find a HOTDOG somewhere???? And don't forget to put some CATsup on it.

(OH BROTHER!!! That was even a little too corny for even me!!)

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta said:
Yeah!! Me too!! I usually kiss them on the heads!! ;D

Maybe you can find a HOTDOG somewhere???? And don't forget to put some CATsup on it.

(OH BROTHER!!! That was even a little too corny for even me!!)

That was a little corny but got a laugh out of it.

Latest posts