• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

White Patch On Beard

Twinkie13

Juvenile Dragon
probably being crazy, but there is a white patch when looking at him face to face.
I thought it may be shed, but doesn't appear to be.
He is a red hypo trans leather so he shows out, but I just want to be sure it's all good.
Acting all normal...

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
agree with patsy sounds like shed sometimes it can take a miserably long time for them to go thru the process.

Twinkie13

Juvenile Dragon
Yea it is still like that.... I'll get a pic soon... I'll look and see if I have one, but rather a shot of it specific

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
Does it turn black along with the rest of the beard? If not I tend to agree with the above beardie parents. Could also be old shed?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Mom of blazey

Juvenile Dragon
See, no worries, we learn as we go along. Keep posting, we love pics

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I figured as much just one of those deep shed's that seem to take forever to come off.. I think another factor to take in consideration is if your beardie brumated or slowed down that would also slow everything down..Glad that it came off and all is good

Latest posts