• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

White Dubai Roach

Spoon

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I got 200 med. roaches friday and found a white one. I separated it thinking it might have a fungus or something, but upon closer inspection it looked normal except for its color. Any ideas?

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I got 200 med. roaches friday and found a white one. I separated it thinking it might have a fungus or something, but upon closer inspection it looked normal except for its color. Any ideas?
White dubia are just newly shed/molted dubia it takes 24 hours for them to become brown

firehawk0285

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm willing to bet it's not white anymore. It just molted. If you are ever looking for a new (and cheap) source for dubias, try discountdubias.com.

Latest posts