• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where to find Enclosure decor and basking rock

Bluesky1019

Juvenile Dragon
I was hoping to update my Beardies basking rock and decor becuase he is getting a little too big for his rock. I’m getting him a new 120 gallon tank in October which I’m super excited about! But until then I would like to do an update of his tank now . Is there a place to buy good quality decor? So far Ive tried chewy but all Ive seen are bad reviews.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I was hoping to update my Beardies basking rock and decor becuase he is getting a little too big for his rock. I’m getting him a new 120 gallon tank in October which I’m super excited about! But until then I would like to do an update of his tank now . Is there a place to buy good quality decor? So far Ive tried chewy but all Ive seen are bad reviews.
Petsmart has great decor --- you need to go to the store if you have one --- you dont want stuff too high tho- the decor is easy to clean -- try there - most of mine come from there and I have been real happy w/ it

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Etsy has almost everything, platforms, logs, hides, I highly recommend a corkbark tube, my girl loves climbing through hers, she does it every day idk why.

Latest posts