• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where to buy a pre made enclosure?USA

cold blooded

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi everyone,

Looking for pre made enclosures. Some assembly required is OK. I can do DIY route, but not feeling up to it necessarily and don't mind spending the money on a nice display.

I want something that is 4x2x2 that is all wood with glass front. I found a site called vivinabox.com and it's exactly what I'm looking for, but unfortunately it appears they might not be in business anymore so I am up for any suggestions/ alternatives.

Thanks,

Jeff

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I think Carolina Custom Dragons does Pre Made enclosures.

Lasen72

Juvenile Dragon
You can check to see if there are any reptile shows around you, they had some at the last show I went to

cold blooded

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks for all the replies. Those vivexotic are really nice! I like all the features, but a bit too modern for my tastes and smaller than what I currently have so I think I will pass. I think CCD is using boamaster enclosures. I've been looking at those, but I don't like that all the lights are visible on the top of the enclosure and that it has a screen top. I do like how the door swings down to open. I guess I'm just too picky..maybe I'll have have to bust out all the tools and start woodworking..

Latest posts