• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where do you get your crickets from?

Monkeys563

Hatchling Dragon
I'm looking for a new cricket company the company I've been using has just been giving too many problems but I like their prices. I've searched everywhere but shipping is crazy high!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ghann's and RedEarthworms.com are both good companies and they sponsor BDF! The closer the business is to your home, the less shipping will cost. Also, consider using dubia roaches. They're easy to breed, don't make noise or stink. I love 'em

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
They aren't as cheap that's for sure but they're way easy to breed once you get a colony going. I've never bred crickets so I can't speak to that...

Monkeys563

Hatchling Dragon
Crickets are super easy to breed but grow kind of slow and don't live as long so it takes quite awhile to get enough to feed off