• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where do I find a 75 gallon or larger viv..

goldie1

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Goldie has been growing well and we are in search for a larger viv. Where can I find a 75 gallon viv.

bgingras

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I buy a lot of my tanks on craigslist. The rul of thumb around here is $0.75-$1 per gallon of capacity.

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I built both of my enclosures out of entertainment centers. one was given to me and I paid $90 for the second one.

egg 80

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
i tend to build all mine from furniture board, but the few glass tanks i have got i use for the bulk live food i buy i got free off a web site we got over here called freecycle one persons rubbish is anothers treasure lol over here a 75 gallon upwards will cost you roughly £85 upwards
paul

Latest posts