• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where can I buy a good Beardie enclosure?

ProphesizeWithYourPen

Bearded Dragon Egg
Anyone know of a good website where I can get a nice enclosure for my Beardie? I like the homemade ones, I just can't make one myself because I'm not handy at all!

sayy_robbayy

Hatchling Dragon
Anyone know of a good website where I can get a nice enclosure for my Beardie? I like the homemade ones, I just can't make one myself because I'm not handy at all!
I'm a huge fan of eBay and Amazon ! Also try Craigslist in your area, always some1 trying to get something out of there hands for cheap ! We got a 110 gallon tank for $40, very nice and HUGE #perfect for our big girl !! And lastly, petsmart has some nice package deals going on now (bulbs, fixtures, basking spot, eating bowls, climbing sticks, reptile carpet, hammocks, ladders and of course the tank, just to name a few things included.) Just thought of something else, you could post on Craigslist and your social media sites that you will pay some1 to build you one since you like homemade. Hope this helps you and plz respond your decisions teehee :D

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Depends I know a really nice site for custom enclosures but you need to be willing to dish out $400-$500.

You could aldo make one. Im almost done with one similar to this.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419130832833.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419130832833.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 42

rob.kolm

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
You could also find a local carpenter that would take on a conversion project taking a existing piece of furniture and turning it into an enclosure. That's what I did. I can't say it would be any cheeper than building from scratch just a different look.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419209592.362218.jpg

Latest posts