• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

whats on my bearded dragon?

shaunadi

Bearded Dragon Egg
hi, i have a male bearded dragon named boris, and today i came home from the store to see some black spots on his lips. he is currently stressed out because he saw his reflection but i dont know if stress has to do with this. this has never happened before. he is seven months old, and lives in a 48 gallon tank. I dont know if this has to do anything with his lights and temperature, but during the day time his tank is 89 degrees Fahrenheit and in the night time its 72. if it has anything to do with his mouth just so you know i brush his teeth 2x a week and his teeth are healthy and clean. please help, i am so confused. attached is what he looks like at the moment and the stuff on his lips.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Scout

Hatchling Dragon
It's not stuck food or anything? It doesn't look like mites or anything.

shaunadi

Bearded Dragon Egg
It's not stuck food or anything? It doesn't look like mites or anything.
hi scout, it has came off. i tried rubbing it off and washing it off with a q tip, but it didnt come off until 4 hours later. it is not food or anything, he eats worms and kibble on a daily basis, which wouldnt make that on his lips. im still confused what it was.

Yvonne G

Administrator
3 Year Member
It looks to me like dirt from rubbing on something. . . like maybe when glass surfing. Glad it came off and all is well again.

Latest posts