• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What would you do?

Blessedmom97

Bearded Dragon Egg
I've been reading this site for a while and have learned quite a bit. I have a 1 year old named Zoe. She's currently in a 55 gallon tank but she's pretty much outgrown it. I found a solid oak entertainment center at the nearby thrift store and have since cut out all the center support and sanded down the inside and outside. Now the fun part.. To put it together. I would love to hear what you would do if it was your project. I look forward to any and all your ideas!

Picture can be seen athttps://www.dropbox.com/s/2fpfgoqfrj3ee ... 1.jpg?dl=0

Bobbi

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I've never built my own enclosure so I can't offer any advice but I can't wait to see this completed. It looks like its going to be pretty amazing. Great idea too by the way.

Latest posts