• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What to do with excess food

danlep03

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I started a Dubia coloney just over a year ago and it has exploded!!! I started in a 10 gallon container and have had to move up to 40 gallon. My problem is that these things are growing at a rate that my guys cant handle. I am just curious to find out if anyone has any clever ideas on how to "control" the rate of expansion or to get rid of some of them.

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'll buy some. How many do u need 2 get rid of?

danlep03

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Sorry it took so long to get back. I would be up for selling them but have no idea what a fair price would be and have never shipped anything like this before. would also need an address.
I have quite a few to get rid of, Im sure there would be plenty for both of you.

danlep03

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I live in NE Iowa. I need to unload quite a few and think that I have it taken care of. Does anyone have any ideas of how to slow them down.

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
yes^^^ if you cool the temps they wont breed as much, roaches like hot temps to breed. 90+ if you take it down to 80 or lower they will stay alive but wont produce as many young. Good Luck!!

Latest posts