• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What to do with a beardie who loves your pillow

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Absolutely nothing because they're so cute when they sleep!

Bugger claimed a new pillow from my bed last night. I've got two and I just couldn't disturb her sleep last night. So now, she's got a new pillow bed :D with my scent on it.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Her first pillow was a memory foam pillow. (Expensive too! I just couldn't throw it away.) Pics are too difficult to take-the tank's dark and she's not coming out. I can give you all the first bed and take her in the morning. :)

sean8172

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
What a lucky dragon! I don't even have a memory foam pillow. I'm also to afraid to let either sleep with me. Have a very curious cat that seems to think they are toys and/or snacks.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This is Allie's First bed with her favorite pillow case. (In the dresser now. It's now encased in a blue fuzzy pillowcase.) The new pillow's encased in a purple pillow case that matches my bed sheets. :)
Firstbedallie.jpg

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
TY! Yep! A Happy Well Rounded beardie that loves her greens and crickets. :)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Allienewbed.jpg

Sorry so blurry. It's difficult getting any type of pic with this type of camera. It's a lousy camera and only works for a lighted shadow box. She loved it so much that she had sexy legs and slept all night long like this. :)

Pic Number II. :) Enjoy!
sexylegs.jpg

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
New Pic! I hope you enjoy! This came in clearer. :D
allielovesherbed.jpg

Good Morning! Good Afternoon! Good Evening!

stumpy

Hatchling Dragon
My little girl burrows under the covers every night now. It's so cute. So let her stay there till I get sleepy then roll her up in here lil blankit and put her in the tank

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You bet she is! She loves to be spoiled. :) At least her face shows it all. :D

Latest posts