• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What to do during shading

Natanolman

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello. I have a bearded dragon for 5 years now, and i always wandered if there are any special things to do during his shading. Thank you very much

Attachments

• 1637318815190911422148635709060.jpg
    1637318815190911422148635709060.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 2

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello. I have a bearded dragon for 5 years now, and i always wandered if there are any special things to do during his shading. Thank you very much
Basically nothing --- you can mist them in the tank w/ warm water then take a baby soft toothbrush and gently brush them to get the loose shed off NEVER pick - you can do this when the shed becomes crackly and dry --- does he have something to brush up against like a log or piece of decor so he can scratch himself ---

Latest posts