• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

what theme?

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Ultimately the choice is entirely yours...Aztec temples are cool but I highly doubt the Aztecs ever saw a Bearded Dragon..lol..whole different continent but who knows they could have back then...Mountains work great no matter the theme;)
Btw I just completed building Mt Mungi for our dragon Mungi...you can see the whole build in the Enclosures section under the thread Building Mt Mungi!
Have a great evenin and enjoy creating that environment no matter what theme you choose...either way you go it will be yours, your dragons and original cause you built it;)

"That's just my opinion. I could be wrong. I was ONCE!" Comedian/Social Commentarian Dennis Miller

Beardie123

Juvenile Dragon
i made a temple befor its my avatar photo but i want to make somethign that is a full backround and accesorise that i can change when i get tired or the look and mt. mungi came out beautiful :)

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
@beardie123...Thanks for the compliment on my Mt. Mungi build and the Aztec Temple that you built turned out quite awesome indeed! I am sure that whatever you come up with will be beautiful and that your dragon will enjoy it and look forward to seeing it for sure!;)

"That's just my opinion. I could be wrong. I was ONCE!" Comedian/Social Commentarian Dennis Miller

Latest posts