• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

what size leash

jessicap

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I was looking at getting a Fluker leash for Izzy and was wondering if anyone knew what size would be best for a dragon. The site did not give info except xs, sm, med, lg, xlg. I would like to be able to take him out and walk around in the lawn to graze.

Anyone ever use the Fluker brand leash? Any suggestions on other brands?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Gayna wilson

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi Jessicap :) i have a beardie leash for 'Bella' she's 9 months old and i got her a medium one, its very soft leather and doesn't get in her way, she doesn't mind it at all, in fact she knows its 'outside time' when she see's it so she sort of puts her own legs in it. lol. i got it from a shop on ebay £7 approx. hope this helps. have a good day xx

jessicap

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks Gayna for the info. I am very new to dragons and not sure how fast they grow. At what age are they considered "full" grown. Izzy is about 5 yrs old. Will Bella be growing more that she may need a large later on or does the medium give her a little room to grow yet?

Gayna wilson

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
yeah Jessica, 5 years is full grown. 'Bella' is only 9 months old, she will need a large leash soon just then its comfortable for her as i can see she is filling it out more. you can adjust the size of them though so they're not to tight on their little bodies. xx xx

jessicap

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
yeah Jessica, 5 years is full grown. 'Bella' is only 9 months old, she will need a large leash soon just then its comfortable for her as i can see she is filling it out more. you can adjust the size of them though so they're not to tight on their little bodies. xx xx
lol... I guess my previous post came across wrong, I knew Izzy is full grown but was wondering if Bella was or if she was still growing... lol :D Thanks for the info. I guess I will look at a Lg leash. I appreciate your help.

Latest posts