• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What should I have for my bearded dragons cage.

Draco_is_awesome

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey guys, I want to know any websites or things I should look into for what my bearded dragon "Draco" wants for his cage

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
The only thing that I can think of that Draco would "want" for his tank is a hammock! They LOVE hammocks. He doesn't really need a lot besides the obvious lights, basking spot, food dish, substrate of some sort.

If you are looking for tank design ideas, you could just do a google search pictures of bearded dragon tanks or look it up on Pinterest.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
The less the better id go for simple but comfy not too much in there so he still got floor room n not to much goin on so it scare him. All i have in Diegos viv is a couple of plants a food dish. I use tile for flooring but he has a sand pit at the basking end with a few slates in and a bamboo log for climbing, Diego really loves his viv we also got Boris a week or so ago n ive done the same with his viv tile floor sand pit with slates and a couple of plants but we got Boris off sum 1 else n they put a background in his viv n i hate it but yeh the less the betta really.
uploadfromtaptalk1398694589385.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1398694615790.jpg

lisa127

Hatchling Dragon
I agree that simple is best. Oscar has a basking rock hide with a flat top (seen in my avatar) under his basking lamp on the hot side. On the cool side is a half log that he likes to perch on sometimes when he wants to be on the cool side. There is one small flat rock and his food dish in his cage as well and that is it. I use newspaper for flooring.

Latest posts