• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What should I get?

Monkeys563

Hatchling Dragon
So the Daytona show this year is quite some time away but I'm for sure going and getting at least one leopard gecko. I would love to add another type of reptile but I'm not sure what. Here are some qualities I'd like in my new addition.

- not super expensive (under 100 not counting set up)

- I want to possibly keep it in an Eco terra terrarium because I've always wanted a pretty set up like that but open to other smaller housing

- not extremely expensive to feed cheap would be nice

- I want to be able to handle him sometimes at least

- I want it to be something more exotic not something I can just buy at my local chain pet store

I've really been considering a crested gecko and have been researching them for many months however like I said a little more exotic would be cool.

Thanks

I'm open to ideas an suggestions, and will be doing extensive research no matter the choice.

stumpylump86

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'd love a blue tongue skink but we just dont have the space! We have a leopard gecko too, she is amazing :) Such a little character!

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
There are way to many choices still available. My suggestion is to walk around the entire thing once and document the choices you like as you see them. Go through your top choices and google the animal. This way you aren't looking for something not there or ome that costs more for that part of the country

Elemental Dragon Lord

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I say snake, joe says red eyed crocodile skink, mary says leotard gecko, sally says snapping turtle. You have to do what makes YOU happy. Chameleons are fun though, just dont like being held

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
A rankine is always a nice suggestion small and very cute you can have a nice big viv n they simular husbandry as a bearded dragon and look just like a beardie. Little less spikes not as much as a beard and much small :) gud little pets a baby will cost you around 80 depending on where u get from :)

Latest posts