• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

what pets do yall have??

Dawn McNair

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Well, I don't have our beardie yet. But I do have...
4 animals that are my children- 3 boys ages 19, 17, 12 and my darling 11 yo daughter (who wants the beardie)

2 leopard geckos- Geico and Insurance (my 12 yo has as weird sense of humor)

3 horses- Boomer, Chief, and Sweet Pea (who is not as sweet as her name applies)

2 dogs- Duchess the Great Dane, and Gizmo the Chihuahua. We lost our old lab recently.

Two parrots- Buddy the African Grey and Kyra the Black-headed Caique

2 cats- Rayne and Storme are sisters

And we have 6 or 7 stray cats outside that live in our barn. I think there is a sign over my gate that lets them know to come live here. Anyone in Texas want a kitty?

We used to have 22 rabbits (4h) and 4 ratties (but had to give away cause hubby was allergic).

AllTheseKids

Bearded Dragon Egg
We have..

One Beardie
Two dogs- a Dachshund and Dachshund mix
Three fish tanks- one 20 gallon reef with a breeding pair of snowflake clownfish corals, and some other stuff, one 45 gallon with a Jack Dempsey, and one 10 gallon with a pair of picasso clownfish

cricket05

Hatchling Dragon
I LOVE that everyone has such a variety of pets...this site is so full of animal lovers, it is fantastic! We have:
Murray - baby Beardie
Howie - Schnauzer
Ripley - Goldendoodle
3 African Clawed Fogs that have grown huge! Clover, Kermit and Girlie (named by my 4 year old)
40 gallon Fish tank with 2 Parrot Fish, 4 Silver Dollars, 3 African Cichlids, 2 Plecos, 3 catfish/bottom feeders and 5 Mollies (who everyone leaves alone cuz they were there first...it's quite funny). Fish are all named as well, lol but I won't list them all.
1 Halloween Crab - Mr.Crabs
And we may be adding a Guinea Pig to the mix soon because my daughter keeps asking...

SarahAnn

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have a Westie called Harvey. He's my best bud!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429050774.000408.jpg

Latest posts