• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What a Day!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This morning, I heard a noise from my five gallon tank. The previous night, the tank was in an okay situation. I woke up to see the tank had a low level-even more low than before. (So today at 8:00 A.M., I found the tank started leaking. It leaked onto the floor and straight into my dresser. All of my clothes in there were soaked to the bone. Including Allie's towels. To make matters worse, it took me a while to get Snakey out of there and into the cricket keeper. Thank goodness I had two critter keepers and am using an airstone for air.

mish13

Juvenile Dragon
Awe that stinks. Hope you got everything cleaned up and the animals are ok. Im sure Allie will do something to make you smile :D

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Awe that stinks. Hope you got everything cleaned up and the animals are ok. Im sure Allie will do something to make you smile :D

Oh she's sweet and funny at the same time. She's got this smile on her face every single morning. (How can you stay mad when she looks at you and grins?)

Not only with a bad day, we went to an art festival to find out how it is so we could put up a booth next year. Well, it sucked! There weren't a lot of people around and they had a blue grass band that sounded too loud and no one wanted to be near them!

And my jewelry sales on my etsy shop are non-existent.

Latest posts