• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Well My Gecko Laid Her 1st Egg

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My Girl Laverne Laid Her 1st egg today.
http://s336.photobucket.com/albums/n359/thewolfmantom/?action=view&current=IMG_5296.jpg
I thought they laid 2 at a time.

This is Laverne
IMG_4530.jpg

This is the Daddy Pheonix.
IMG_4653.jpg

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey Tom, usually they do lay 2 at a time. She may be slower producing. Does she have a calcium dish?
Watch her for the next couple of days......she may lay another single, then doubles. Many times it's what they lacked with their other owners. Takes a while to build back up. Other times, it's just a particular geckos way.........

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Alot of them like it because of the humidity. It's all good. Just check it a little later and in the morning.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Ok Miss Gecko Lady...lol
She is a Tremper Albino and You know He is a SHTCT.
So what the hell do I call this critter when it hatches...lol
Gecko genetics are a pain compared to dragons.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
most likely you'll have Carrot tails het albino, but they could be reversed, depends on their markings when they're hatched. LOL..........that should be fun for a few years. You do know that most gecko babies all look the same at hatching (except for snows, leucys and some true albinos) until they begin developing their colors.

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
you can.............but generally they'll do their own thing in the water dish.

Or are you asking if it will help her pass the egg? no it doesn't.

picture a flower garden. you plant all the seeds at one time, and you expect them to all come up at one time. Sometimes, the contents of the soil affect a certain spot in your garden and that spot shows out a little slower.

This can happen in gex too. It shouldn't continue time and time again however. But not really an odd thing if this is the first time she's been bred.

Latest posts