• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome to BeardedDragonForum.com!

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My Beardie is a year old. Why go lite on the Kale? That is all I feed my Beardie besides crickets once or twice a week. Is Kale the wrong thing to be feeding my Beardie Phoenix?
Like spinach, kale is high in oxalates as well as goitrogens with affect calcium & the thyroid.

bouncer36

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
so we can't feed them kale i thought we can feed not as a stable but every once in awile

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
so we can't feed them kale i thought we can feed not as a stable but every once in awile
Yes, it is recommended that kale is fed occasionally. Check the link above 4 some nutritional info.

Stephanie Stewart

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I switched from Kale to Mustard Greens and Zucchini. Whatever it takes to keep my little beardie happy and healthy :) I also removed the heating pad because I noticed a few burn marks.

TheEricaLeigh33

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi! My name is Erica and I am a first-time owner of a bearded dragon. His name is Komodo. :) He is a young male, and will be a year old on June 1st! I have had absolutely no problems with him and he is my most favorite pet!! :D

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello Erica & Welcome 2 the Forum. Glad u found us.

sixfeetunder

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
:p Hellooo Im Beth. Im getting my beardie soon but it will be over 6 months as its my first. I've done alot of research and cant wait to talk to some of you lovely people :)

Reactions: Jp

jeniann

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi im new to the forum, not new to dragons tho i have two at the moment barbara and sheila barbara is a year old and sheila is 10 months just wanted to introduce myself : )

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi im new to the forum, not new to dragons tho i have two at the moment barbara and sheila barbara is a year old and sheila is 10 months just wanted to introduce myself : )
Welcome. Can't wait 2 see pics of Barb & Sheila :)

Latest posts