• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Buffalo97

Hatchling Dragon
Hello beardie owners. I have a question about my beardies tail pattern. There is this one ring of white where the scales look a little different. His tail has stripes of white and black and a pattern, so it being white isn’t too strange. It’s just the scales look a little different than his other tail scales do. I will also supply a photo, but any advice/info would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• F8272439-BE80-4EA3-A2BD-579714F4B77C.jpeg
    F8272439-BE80-4EA3-A2BD-579714F4B77C.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 9

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello beardie owners. I have a question about my beardies tail pattern. There is this one ring of white where the scales look a little different. His tail has stripes of white and black and a pattern, so it being white isn’t too strange. It’s just the scales look a little different than his other tail scales do. I will also supply a photo, but any advice/info would be greatly appreciated.
It looks like a shed coming on -- they can get weird

Buffalo97

Hatchling Dragon
It looks like a shed coming on -- they can get weird
he has started to shed in his beard. i neglected to mention that. it could really possibly be that, but with any abnormalities, i like to get a second opinion. thanks :)

Buffalo97

Hatchling Dragon
i have some more information i left out by accident. he has started to shed on his beard, meaning he could be getting ready to shed. and i first noticed it around last tuesday. so it hasn’t been here for long but it didn’t just appear today.

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Definitely shed coming on, my beardy is shedding her butt right now….

Latest posts