• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

weird poop

NerJaro

Juvenile Dragon
So i got a pinky mouse for Misty earlier this week and yesterday she left some odd poop, it was like tar and did not clean up well. is that from the pinky?

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It could be from the pinky mouse, but I would wait and see if anyone else has had 'tar-like poop' from their beardies when they eat pinkies. I haven't given Allie any pinkies lately so I wouldn't know much about that.

Pat B

Super Moderator
I would definitely wait for the next couple of poops. It could be from the pinky. Hope so! I have never given my BD a pinky!

NerJaro

Juvenile Dragon
after she realized it was food she ate it right up, it squeeked when she bit on it, so if you feed a pinky be ready for that

ianedward1

Hatchling Dragon
I don't know how much a pinky would affect a dragon's digestion so it would be best to monitor it over the next few days to see if this continues. Personally, I wouldn't feed pinkies unless its a full grown dragon that is in need of putting on extra weight to be healthy, due to the high amount of fat and protein in relation to the normal diet.

Latest posts