• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Weird Behavior

Buffalo97

Hatchling Dragon
Your dragon needs UVB --- your basking bulb as long as its a bright white basking bulb hes going to get UVA from that --- but you MUST HAVE A UVB-- you can use other bulbs to add light like regular HH bulbs like a LED that will give off light and no heat -- if you need to get heat in the middle of the tank like in the 90's you can use a lower wattage basking bulb or a House hold bulb NO coils tho a regular house hold bulb 60 watt or so --- but the two main things in that tank are the UVB and a bright white basking bulb --- the basking bulb starts digestion and the UVB helps the dragon absorb/ synthesize his calcium hes getting and prevents MBD --- you want that tube UVB properly placed in the tank I think we went over that --- replace that UVB every year for a T 5 --- every 6 months for a T 8
yes i have the UVA, the basking bulb. and i have the UVB, the tube. i’m just getting a new bulb for it which will arrive in a few days but he’s has both UVA and UVB.