• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wanting an adult Female

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Hi, i am looking for an adult female bearded dragon. I have a HUGE tank with only one female so im looking for another. I would like something with color, mainly orange, but would take a yellow. Let me know if you have anything. Im in cincinnati ohio.

richard

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
technically you can house two females together however it is not recommended as you always have one to show dominance over the other and can be stressful. however, if you are experienced, it can be done. good luck!

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
technically you can house two females together however it is not recommended as you always have one to show dominance over the other and can be stressful. however, if you are experienced, it can be done. good luck!

Thanks! if one does end up getting stressed i can always separate the cage, its big enough to do so. Also i will always feed them separate so i know each is getting enough food. THANKS!

Natalie

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I would check out bloodbankdragons.com. I didn't get my Dragon from them but I am considering getting a second from them in the future. I like how the Web site is set up and that when you choose to purchase you get to pick your Dragon. They ship them anywhere. Seems weird and a little sad for the Beardie to have to be in a box for a bit but I guess it is ok for them. I have watched unboxing videos on Youtube about their dragons and they seem well . Let me know if you do decide to purchase from them how she turns out. :)

LittleMerlin

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Awe that's great! I hope it works out for you! I'd love to get another one, to keep adding to my growing collection. But I have to wait awhile before I could even consider another pet. We're really becoming a zoo here, LOL. Five horses plus an extra boarding so six total, and two dogs, three cats, and three lizards XD

joshjack90

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Haha I have 4 lizards. My little beardie is growing gas and I'm so excited:) I'm still lookin for another though. Maybe 2 more:)

LittleMerlin

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Lol well I am job searching at the moment, so once I get a decent job and save up enough, perhaps later on I'll get another beardie. That way I'll have two leopard geckos and two bearded dragons, hehe. I'd have to get a female though, 'cause Jethro's a male. Though since they'd be in separate tanks, I could get another male o.o. That's later on though ^.^

Latest posts