• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wanted: Bearded Dragon Prozac

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Reason: I have a beyond tame wild bearded dragon named Maya. She won't settle down unless I take her out in the car. Then I get a few hours of shush time. She scratched my arms and chest pretty well.. I took her outside for some fresh wonderful air...that seemed to help untilllll I got her into the house. She pooped and urated four times today.

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
That's a lot of pooping!!! Maybe she needs a baby rocker? And you need armor!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
She pooped three times in her tank and plopped on the couch with some urates. lol. Then she went poop on the floor...all day long...I took her out for a car trip for an hour....nice and quiet when she was with me. Got home, put her in the tank and all heck breaks loose. She wants to go out again.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Luci sent all his energy to her! He's usually like her not wanting to be in his tank. This past week he's been very quiet because he's shedding his belly.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol. Thanks Luci. Today is has been remarkable. I had a dental extraction on Monday and I'm nearly healed. :) If I leave for a few hours, she misses me.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Awe, she loves you! I didn't think mine could care less if I was gone and then last week we went on vacation for a few days and came home and as soon as Dexter saw me she instantly perked up and wanted out of her tank!

Latest posts