• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Video of Mugen Doing Some Tricks

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Thanks Gina! I'm determined to get her to know more tricks. So far she knows, sit, shake/paw, lay down, speak, "give me a kiss". My husband has been trying to teach her to speak. He has successfully gotten her to say "rabble rabble" and on rare occasions we will get an almost "I love you". It's hysterical when she's at the dog park with other dogs. She doesn't bark...she "talks" to them instead haha

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
beardielover17 said:
Thanks Gina! I'm determined to get her to know more tricks. So far she knows, sit, shake/paw, lay down, speak, "give me a kiss". My husband has been trying to teach her to speak. He has successfully gotten her to say "rabble rabble" and on rare occasions we will get an almost "I love you". It's hysterical when she's at the dog park with other dogs. She doesn't bark...she "talks" to them instead haha

oh my gosh. how funny!
my Great Pyrenees used to say his prayers kneeling down with his nose between his paws mouthing verbage. From 5 feet away, you'ld swear he was talking.

I love dogs that do tricks. Personally I don't care for Pits, but it's from a bad experience. Doesn't mean i think they should irradicate the world of them, only the stupid owners. I think teaching those dogs something "doggy like" is a great idea. Beats the heck out of "tear up the rag doll"

How old is she now? She's starting to loose that "puppy look" a little bit.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Definitely a cute dog! I loved the part where she was being told to lay down....and it's clear that she thinks she is....only to still have her butt in the air. Too funny!

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ladyknite said:
oh my gosh. how funny!
my Great Pyrenees used to say his prayers kneeling down with his nose between his paws mouthing verbage. From 5 feet away, you'ld swear he was talking.

I love dogs that do tricks. Personally I don't care for Pits, but it's from a bad experience. Doesn't mean i think they should irradicate the world of them, only the stupid owners. I think teaching those dogs something "doggy like" is a great idea. Beats the heck out of "tear up the rag doll"

How old is she now? She's starting to loose that "puppy look" a little bit.

That must be too cute! I'm not sure what I want to teach her after roll over. I was thinking about teaching her to bow down. I agree completely on eradicating stupid pit owners. They are such amazing and loyal dogs but it only takes one moron owner to teach it bad things. She catches on quick to the tricks and loves to play tug of war with us and has offered one end of the rope to the cat but the cat denied with a hiss lol. She's 5 months old now and as I'm typing this, she is rolling over back and forth on the kitchen floor waiting for more treats haha.

Craiger said:
Definitely a cute dog! I loved the part where she was being told to lay down....and it's clear that she thinks she is....only to still have her butt in the air. Too funny!
I may call her dummy or dum dum but she definitely is the complete opposite. She knew exactly what she was doing and was trying to see if I was the stupid one who thought she was laying down lol. She knows when she does tricks she gets rewarded. Positive reinforcement training works so well with them.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
beardielover17 said:
Craiger said:
I may call her dummy or dum dum but she definitely is the complete opposite. She knew exactly what she was doing and was trying to see if I was the stupid one who thought she was laying down lol. She knows when she does tricks she gets rewarded. Positive reinforcement training works so well with them.

Now she's even cuter! :D

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I was thinking about teaching her to bow down.

awwwwwww that would be cute! After her little "performance" of tricks, she can take a bow.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
ladyknite said:
I was thinking about teaching her to bow down.

awwwwwww that would be cute! After her little "performance" of tricks, she can take a bow.
Yep! I want her to be the example that Pits are just misunderstood, over-sized, wannabe lap dogs.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
that is so cute...I love her butt in the air for lay down.

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Very cute. I think with any dog, not just pits, the key is good training. Keep up the good work.

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
So awesome !! show all those people that they are just wonderful dogs....give her a smooch for me.. ;)

Latest posts