• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Vet Visit

laswabbie

Juvenile Dragon
"Hi, this is Falkor. My man took me to see a really mean person yesterday. First, he put me in a scary box and made me listen to loud 60's classic rock. Then we went into a room with a bunch of hairy creatures that looked at me like they wanted to eat me. I was so scared!

Then, believe it or not, a not my man person touched me all over - a bit inappropriately I might add - and even stuck this pointy thing in my mouth. I showed everyone though. As soon as they put me down I pooped on the table.

I got home OK, but all you other beardies please be careful of these vet people."

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
"Hi, this is Falkor. My man took me to see a really mean person yesterday. First, he put me in a scary box and made me listen to loud 60's classic rock. Then we went into a room with a bunch of hairy creatures that looked at me like they wanted to eat me. I was so scared!

Then, believe it or not, a not my man person touched me all over - a bit inappropriately I might add - and even stuck this pointy thing in my mouth. I showed everyone though. As soon as they put me down I pooped on the table.

I got home OK, but all you other beardies please be careful of these vet people."
LOL poor Falkor at least he got some revenge.. lol guess that's one way of getting a fecal done lol hope all went well

Latest posts