• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Very Moving Video

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
That seriously brought tears to my eyes. It amazes me how there are actually some people out there who are warm-hearted. I love people like that.

Just because an animal isn't 'picture perfect', doesn't mean it can't be loved!

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I feel the exact same way as you. That is why this video touched my heart. Look how well the little guy is doing! Despite his disfigurement I actually see some pretty color on him! I was so much more used to hearing about beardie abuse, this just brightened my day when I saw it.

Pogie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Now this I love AND hate to see.

Love it to know the little one is loved and healthy and happy with a loving family
Hate it, because it makes me cry too much, Im just too soft hearted. Had so much tears in my eyes, had to watch it 3x to get to see all.

Good Job, and thanx Justus for sharing the link.

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Nothing wrong with being soft hearted Monique :D I just about did the same as you when I watched it and I'm a guy. And we all know men don't cry ;)

Fliehigh

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
It is actually taken by a guy in California who is a member Beardeddragon.org (jscott). Sorry for the reference to the other site, but I think He deserves the recignition on this.

He actaully won $50 for the Video and I think he deserves every Penny for what he has done!

We need more people like in the world.

Fliehigh

Jiffy

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Awww, It is little LG! Jason (jscott) is his keeper, and spoils little LG rotten.

Side note,he had always thought LG was a boy, until just recently LG laid some eggs. He had chosen the name LG to start with because he was unsure if male or female, so LG could stand for Little Guy, or Little Girl. He just found out it is Little Girl!

Justus85

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Im LG is just the most lovable little lizard ever. That's what I love about bearded dragons such strong willed creatures. LG is just happy to have her crickets!

Latest posts