• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

vegetarian reptiles

belialsson

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
i have a friend that wants a reptile but cant stand the thought of feeding live insects... what are some vegetarian reptiles. i know of mali uromastyx, crested gecko and green iguana. the only issue is the green iguana gets too large and mali are hard to find in canada.

beardielover17

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You can try chuckwallas or see if you can get any of the other kinds of uromastyx. I'm sure there's more that I'm missing but that's all I can think of

BigDaddyDragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Any of the uromastyx family will suffice. I have two, they love their veggies. But my golden loves chasing crickets too, so he gets the occasional cricket as well.

Gail

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
There is always a blue tongue skink. They need protein in their diet but most people feed boiled chicken or a very high quality cat food mixed in with the greens. They really have a more varied diet then any other reptile I've ever kept.

Latest posts