• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Vaping around my dragon?

BeardsAreForLizards

Bearded Dragon Egg
I was just wondering if anyone knows if it's okay to vape if my bearded dragon is roaming the room? it would only be lingering second hand vape that is in the air, nothing like blowing it in his face. i also know that nicotine is very poisonous, but the level of nicotine used is very low. thanks guys :)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
It's probably not a good idea just like burning candles, inscence and oils aren't good. I don't think there have been any long term studies though that show the effect that these things have on reptiles.

AE12Pr

Bearded Dragon Egg
In the Arab countries, the situation with smoking and vaping is more serious. For example, in Dubai itself there are very few places for smoking and besides there are just huge fines. In Britain, I did not encounter such problems. A couple of years ago I moved to the UK and I thought that I could not continue vaping, but I was mistaken, because for three years of living in London I did not encounter any problems. By the way, I found out that in London there are excellent vapeshop and here the most delicious vape liquid. Seriously, I advise you to try ordering several liquids from this store because they are very tasty. So it seems to me that in Bahrain you will encounter certain problems.

Jevodcocha

Bearded Dragon Egg
I was just wondering if anyone knows if it's okay to vape if my bearded dragon is roaming the room? it would only be lingering second hand vape that is in the air, nothing like blowing it in his face. i also know that nicotine is very poisonous, but the level of nicotine used is very low. thanks guys :)
It's probably not a good idea just like burning candles, inscence and oils aren't good. I don't think there have been any long term studies though that show the effect that these things have on reptiles.

Latest posts