• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Valentine (our Brazilian Rainbow Boa)

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
This is Valentine. She was in a shed when we got her, and we were advised not to handle her until she's completed 3 feedings in her new home. As such, we haven't seen too much of her since she arrived :-\ But, the other night, my husband called me into the living room and we saw her peeking her head out of her hide...

ValentinePeekingOut.png

These other photos were taken the day we got her and after she finished the shed. She likes to crawl up into the top of her vision cage (above the glass in the front) and hide in the crevice up there. The first time she did it, I could not figure out where she'd gone and it scared the crap out of me :D

ValentineHiding02.png

ValentineFace.png

ValentineUnfolding.png

ValentineWakingUp.png

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Love the colors! All of the pictures are great but I love the first one, it is awesome!

Latest posts