• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Uvb help

Kirsty

Hatchling Dragon
Hey guys, my enclosure is a 4 x 2 x 2 I just wanted to know the exact details of the bulb that I am replacing it’s the first time I’ve had to replace it and this little dude was given to me so I don’t really have a lot of info.

It’s a 22 inch bulb for an Arcadia fixture. So far I’ve been told T5 10.0 what % and what wattage please and thank you guys so much.

These things are expensive and I just don’t wanna get the wrong thing.

It’s not out yet, but I know that it’s pushing on a year old so I think it’s time to replace it

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey guys, my enclosure is a 4 x 2 x 2 I just wanted to know the exact details of the bulb that I am replacing it’s the first time I’ve had to replace it and this little dude was given to me so I don’t really have a lot of info.

It’s a 22 inch bulb for an Arcadia fixture. So far I’ve been told T5 10.0 what % and what wattage please and thank you guys so much.

These things are expensive and I just don’t wanna get the wrong thing.

It’s not out yet, but I know that it’s pushing on a year old so I think it’s time to replace it
Yes 10 - 11 months it needs to be replaced -- you want a 22" Arcadia 12% 24 watt bulb - if you can get the D3 one-- how old is the dragon? The dragon needs calcium but age and your UVB will determine how often

Kirsty

Hatchling Dragon
Yes 10 - 11 months it needs to be replaced -- you want a 22" Arcadia 12% 24 watt bulb - if you can get the D3 one-- how old is the dragon? The dragon needs calcium but age and your UVB will determine how often
He’s gonna be two July 21st thanks Sadie. I knew you’d be the reply.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
He’s gonna be two July 21st thanks Sadie. I knew you’d be the reply.
Ok so w/ a D3 bulb your only gonna want to give calcium D3 once per week on his insects -- calcium w/ NO phosphate 2 times per week - dust his insects - the UVB is in the tank correct? It should be 12-15 inches directly above his basking decor

Kirsty

Hatchling Dragon
Ok so w/ a D3 bulb your only gonna want to give calcium D3 once per week on his insects -- calcium w/ NO phosphate 2 times per week - dust his insects - the UVB is in the tank correct? It should be 12-15 inches directly above his basking decor
It is! Thanks a lot

Latest posts